The Enhanced Recovery Collaborative Outcomes Congress was an opportunity to celebrate our accomplishments, share lessons, results, and experiences with hospitals from across BC, and discuss the future of Enhanced Recovery in the province with multi-disciplinary clinicians, executive leaders, patients, the Ministry of Health, and other stakeholders.
Learning Sessions were the major integrative events of the Collaborative where site teams had the opportunity to:
- Learn from colleagues and guest speakers
- Gather new knowledge on the subject matter and process improvement
- Share experiences and build collaboration on improvement plans
- Harvest ideas to test during subsequent action periods
- Collectively plan and strategize the spread and sustainability of ERAS beyond colorectal surgery